Technical Representative- Spray Foam
The purpose of the Technical Representative's role is to work with sales representatives to grow spray foam product sales by providing installation training and job support services. The Technical Representative will be responsible for demonstrating new products, improving JM owner relationships while solving product issues, conducting training seminars and maintaining and building relationships with Johns Manville contractor field personnel.
This position needs to based near a major airport in Texas (Austin, TX, Dallas, TX, Houston, TX or San Antonio, TX)
- Demonstrate new products to owners, specifiers and contractors having the confidence to buy
- Responsible for improving JM owner relationships while solving product issues
- Conduct training seminars for owners, specifiers, and contractors
- Maintain and build relationships with Johns Manville contractor field personnel
- May be required to perform other related duties as assigned
What You Bring to the Team:
- Minimum of 3 years of technical sales, ideally in the construction industry. High preference to spray foam insulation.
- Bilingual in Spanish both oral and written communication required.
- Proven ability to build rapport and relationships from the building owner to the installer.
- Interest in working in a hands-on environment.
- Demonstrated customer service orientation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Heavy travel required, 30 or more days per year.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Primary work environment in the field may be at a customer s facility or on a job site. May be exposed to environmental conditions of cold, heat, high noise levels, moving mechanical parts, heights, dust mist gas fumes, extensive walking or climbing, etc.
- May be required to lift, carry, push or pull up to and including 25 pounds.
- Must be able to drive a vehicle and carry a valid driver's license.